Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Julie&Julia



I LOVE this movie! There are so many wonderful things about it.

1) You have Julia Child who is in Paris at Le Cordon Bleu learning how to cook. Julie Powell is a woman stuck in Queens wanting to do something with her life and decides to start a blog to document her cooking through "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" in a year. Both women in this movie have this passion and desire for cooking! And every time I watch it I want to just dive right in and go exploring, tasting, and cooking food!

2) I know this is Hollywood's version of the story but they do such an amazing job. Julia Child's relationship with her husband Paul is so wonderful. They love each other so much, it's so heartwarming.

3) And lastly, it is just an all around upbeat and happy movie to put you in a good mood! I've probably watched it a million times and never get tired of it. If you haven't seen it, then please rent it and watch it!

1 comment: