Friday, February 21, 2014

5 months!


My little man is 5 months old! I can't believe it! Time is just whizzing by with him! Here are some tidbits about him for this month....

1) He is a lot more interested in what I am eating so I think he will be definitely ready for baby food next month.
2) He is working on sitting up. He hasn't quite mastered it and most of the time it's his belly that is holding him up.
3) My new nickname for him is "moley" cause he will put his head down and scoot across whatever surface he is on with his back legs as if he is about to dig into the ground.

But as always, he is a very happy and jolly little fellow. He lights up my day!
Being a goober

"moley"

 In his highchair looking all grown up
 

Coco sure does love him!

 Jack and Daddy at Toys R Us
 

Aunt Kat came down to AR for a visit

Sitting Up

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, he's getting so big. I did notice him watching you eat and drink. Yep, you're right. Time for cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So he and Coco are big buds?

    ReplyDelete