Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Little Bundle

I signed Jack up for a monthly subscription to A Little Bundle. You pick what subscription you want, monthly, 3 months, or 6 months. Then you do a little questionnaire about how old your baby is, what gender, ect.. and then every month they send you a box of wonderful items. This was Jack's first box to get and I am happily impressed with what they sent.

 
1) A "mama bear" tote
2)  A bar of 100% Pure Vegetable Soap from France that smells absolutely divine!
3) "Love You" night light
4) Dinosaur doll

 They also send with each box a card and ask that the Mamas write a letter to their little love and keep all the letters until they are old enough to read them.

I had a different company before that I was getting monthly boxes for Jack, but when I heard about this company I wanted to try it out instead of the other one. It looked like better quality products.
 
They are and I'm so happy I switched!

No comments:

Post a Comment