Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014!

Happy new year everyone!

A new year for new beginnings. A time for bad habits to end and good habits to begin! (At least for the first month or two haha)

I like little resolutions. If I say I'm gonna do something for a whole year then it's kinda intimidating to do something that long. I like to go three months at a time. If I make it those three months then I know I can do another three months, ect. 

I have small resolutions this year. Since I'm never the best at keeping big resolutions, I'm going for attainable ones that will help me on my way to accomplishing the big ones.

1: Drink a lot water. I've been trying to do this ever since I had Jack. And since I'm breastfeeding and he takes a lot of liquid out of me, I need to replenish with water. (But that doesn't always happen). I am allowing juice in the morning and milk also but that's it. No more coke or carbonation for this gall.

2: Keep an orderly home. I am the worst at keeping my house picked up. Dishes everywhere, piles of dirty laundry. If you were to see my house right now you'd see that I'm waaaaay behind on this resolution already haha.

3: Eat Breakfast. I know sometimes mornings are rushed, or when I sleep in and it's more towards lunch than breakfast, and sometimes I just don't eat in the mornings. But it's the most important meal of the day and I need that fuel to get my day going. (I've got some great green smoothie recepies I'm gonna try)

So that's about it. My resolutions for the next three months. (Three months sounds a lot better than a year.) And when the end of March comes around, even if I failed on some, I can renew them for the next three months and try better.

Hope everyone has a wonderful year!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Good resolutions! I know you can do it. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. three very good resolutions! i think i'm going to copy you...i slack on all of those.

    ReplyDelete