Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Couple of items I need to cover in my post today.

1)   March is the end of my 3 month resolutions. How did I do? Well, with drinking more water I did 75% of the time. Keeping house picked up...45%. Eating breakfast every morning...20%. Not off to a great start. The next three months I've decided to change things up a bit though. I'll still drink mostly water but add a Dr. Pepper here and there for special occasions! But I've decided to do a resolution "trait" instead of "things". For April, May, and June, I'm deciding whether to go with "Productive" or "Content". I realize that I should daily work on both in general but for these three months I want to specifically work on a certain trait. I think I'm going to hone in on being "Productive".
    I really do struggle with being lazy. It's just so easy just to sit on the couch and watch TV while Jack takes a nap and put housework off until it's out of control and I then HAVE to get it done. If I took the time to get it done, then it probably wouldn't be such a hassle to do during the day. And it's really hard for when I've been in a slump for several days to get out of it. I do have to say that when I do get in the zone, you better watch out haha. I get into crazy cleaning lady mode. (Brad can verify that)

2) BRAD IS MOVING CLOSER HOME! Hip Hip Hooray!!! He accepted a job with Parnell Consultants whose home office is out of Booneville, AR. They are sending him to a job in Enid, OK. About 4 hrs from Greenwood I do believe. So that means he will be home almost every weekend..or more! It is definitely and answer to our prayers! He has been trying to get a job with Parnell for the past 5 years. The reason they are so hard to get on with is because they usually don't hire people. Because people who work for them are there for 10+ years. So there is lots of celebrating going on around here!
And it was also nice that I didn't have to fly up to WV!

3) Julia Heffington will be moving in with us! Which works out great for everybody. She will be only 20 min from school and she gets to stay in the upstairs part of our house. She has it all to herself cause I rarely go up there anyways. And I am hiring her to babysit/clean house during the week. Which helps me out a ton and makes my days less stressful!

That's whats going on in our neck of the woods!

Here's a photo to brighten your day!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post I love it I'm so excited for all three of the things that you mentioned here I can't wait to see Brad telling time when you get for me

    ReplyDelete