Monday, May 19, 2014

Healthy Regimen

I know, I know! It has been FOREVER since I last posted. Sadly to say I don't have a good excuse as too why.

For a while I've been in a "blah" mood. I've gained some weight and I don't like it. (I know some of you are saying that I don't even need to worry about it) but still. I know I'm not Fat, but for me this is the heaviest I've been without being pregnant. And it doesn't help that I gained it by eating a tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream every week and a half. I inhaled that stuff!
   And I haven't been keeping up with my 3 month resolution of being "productive". Just call me Sluggish Sarah.

So here we are at a fresh new week for a fresh new start. I've stopped buying ice cream....which is killing me...and I'm starting to work out again. Yesterday I worked out a little bit with my sisters, Rachel and Rebekah, and I am feeling the soreness today. That soreness is what is motivating me to start again. I'm going to be starting the "Bikini Body Mommy" 90 Day Challenge 2.0. Her workouts are on YouTube if you want to check them out. You workout 6 days and rest 1 day. On my day off I'll post how that week went and if I did it every day. (That way I'll have some accountability). I'm not going to necessarily diet, but I'll just have a healthy eating regimen to go along with it.

Here we go...Week 1, Day 1 of workout starting now!


..... right after I feed Jack and throw in a load of laundry.....

3 comments:

  1. You can do it sarah! I'm on day 17 and am starting to feel some of the effects. Keep at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you. i just jumped in at day 15 and like her workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's it going on the workouts?

    ReplyDelete