Tuesday, June 10, 2014

9 Months!

Happy 9 months of life out of mamma's tummy Jack!

I love you with every fiber in me. Your constant happy mood and love fill my days with joy! And sometimes you even get me tickled with the funny faces you make. Here in 3 months you'll get to have your very first birthday party! I've already got a Pinterest board started with ideas! Your papa and I love you so much!!!!



Little Facts About Jack

1) He is working on his 6th tooth!
2) He has discovered our stairs so now I definitely have to go buy baby gates. (I've been procrastinating)
3) When he is very tired he gets SUPER cuddly. And I love every minute of it.








2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Can't wait for his birthday. He's going to love what I got him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super squishy to kiss. -l

    ReplyDelete